Sunday, July 26, 2009

I got to hang out with Ben and Matt and Dana and Ernie and Corey and Lyndsey (from Idaho! I hope it's spelled with a "y", not an "i", mostly just so I get it right.) It was awesome. We ate Taco Tonto's (thanks to those who made it possible for me to eat!), a real treat, especially when it's one of their world famous potato burritos. Katie's Korner, again, thanks to my beneficiaries.

It was really good to see Ben, whom I haven't seen in a couple years.

Got to see Harbourt Hall. Good to reminisce about some old times, richer times in many ways, poorer in others.

Good to have friends who appreciate you. I had a painful experience yesterday that reminded me of what it feels like to feel unwanted, and to follow that by meeting up/running into a bunch of people who appreciate you was really moving.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Does this mean you are living back in Ohio?

Mike said...

Yes, yes it does. I guess I never really stated that on here, did I?

Carrie said...

Congrats on your return. Is it good to be back?