Friday, October 10, 2008

Oiiii-yaaaaaaa!!!!

I think I'm going to go crazy! aaaah!! Stupid new computer things with buttons and cables and dysfunctional problems!

aiyayayayayayayayayay.

I got everything for my new computer now, got it all up and running, and then found out that the motherboard and video card don't support windows 2000. Oh, it'll work alright. But not well.
I tried to go ahead and just get the data from my old harddrives onto the new harddrive so I could at least put my backup project to bed, but no dice. No sir. Not yet. Apparently, getting this thing to recognize both my SATA and PATA drives is just *tooo* complicated. Aargghh! I feel like an angry man with a hammer...a hammer made out of glass. What the hell good does that do anybody!?! Wah! I think I'm going to eat my shorts!

Anyway, the upshot is that I need a new OS, and possibly need to just spring for a external hdd enclosure and just transfer through USB. Might end up saving me loads of hassle. But that means waiting... waiting!! Waiting!!! What has this world come to!! I have to wait to accomplish anything!?!!? Non, ce n'est pas possible!! Ce n'est pa la vie! Rome was too built in a day!! I pay my taxes, you know!!! I'm going to go suck on my silver spoon!

No comments: