Thursday, December 24, 2009

I just woke up from a dream in which I had gone to the wrong place of employment, wrong city even, and when I went to get back in my car and go to the right place, somebody was trying to break into my car, except it was their truck and I was just confused because it was parked next to my car, and everything was fine, except when I opened my car door, my car was about to be towed by two semi-professionals who were going to two it with a chain around my tow hitch (I don't have one), so I unchained it but when I got in, I couldn't keep my car from rolling backwards and the only way to stop it from rolling backwards was to get it started and get it going forward because the brakes were locked out while the car was off. But I couldn't get it started. I, impossibly, missed a car, fence, dense brush, and one more car while I figured out how to get the car started. I finally got it started and spun to avoid a car, and woke up.

2 comments:

Nine said...

Superfantabulous! I keep having a dream in which my car won't quite stop in time to not hit whatever is in front of it...

Sirena said...

Wow, when you figure out what that means, can you interpret mine, where milk boiled, a lover was stand-offish, my former students magically appeared in a living room that wasn't mine, ready for a lesson, multiple simultaneous tornados pulled thatched roof off huts, and I, told the "genie" who offered to answer any question/problem I had, that, no, it's okay, I'd figure it out myself. That's not something you're supposed to tell god/your guru, is it? maybe that's why I woke up...